MARILAO POLICE STATION

PSUPT RICARDO SIMON PANGAN

Officer In Charge

Contact Numbers: 044-248-9166

Email Address:marilao_pnp@yahoo.com

 

HISTORY OF MARILAO POLICE STATION

        The Municipality of Marilao was formerly a part of Meycauayan established by the Franciscans in 1578 and was only constituted on 21 April 1796 as a separate municipality.


        The creation of the separate town hastened the development of the municipality relative to other municipalities in the Province. The first town church was constructed 50 years before the municipal building was constructed on October 20, 1888.
Municipality of Marilao is a Class “A” Municipality in 4th District of Province of Bulacan. The municipality is now composed of sixteen (16) barangays with a total population of 160,452 and a total land area of 3,374 hectares. Marilao PNP  has a total of 51 Personnel in maintaining Peace and Order with a total police to population ratio of 1:3,343.


        In tandem with Operational Accomplishments, this station has also given focus to capability-building with the forward/thinking to ensure that police operations are kept abreast with socio-economic developments of Marilao.


        This station has a total Strength of Fifty One  (51) personnel, Four (4) PCOs , Fourty Seven (47) PNCOs with the police population ratio of  1:3,343. Given this strong personnel who performed well in providing efficient and effective delivery of services to the people were given necessary support at every turn. This enables and would enable them to maintain optimum working order.


Daily Roll Call/checking of attendance for every shift  and Implementation of C, PNP “Tamang Bihis” has been observe regularly.