BULAKAN POLICE STATION

PSUPT JACQUILINE PAG-AMA PUAPO

Officer In Charge

Contact Numbers 044-792-0300

Email Address: pnpbulacan@yahoo.com

 

HISTORY OF BULAKAN POLICE STATION

            BULAKAN, one of the oldest towns in the Philippines and the first capital of the Province of Bulacan lies in the Southwest part of the Province.

The Municipality of Bulakan is consisting of fourten (14) Barangays with a Total Land Area of 7,290 hectares.

From the time of the administration of Mayor Pablo Roxas (1937) the Philippine National Police formerly known as the Municipal Police Department of Bulakan, Bulacan was headed by Sgt. Ildefonso Samson followed by Sgt. Florencio Galvez, then Sgt. Marcelo Cruz and then followed by Sgt. Ricardo Rivera. In 1946, Police Antonio G. Cardenas member of the Bulakan Police Department has been promoted as Sergeant and became the Chief of Police of Bulakan.

When Municipal Police Department is being transformed into Integrated National Police, Bulakan was then an INP Sub Station and during that time the Bulakan Sub Station was under the incumbency of Sgt. Andres Cardenas.

Since that time, the Bulakan Police has been situated within the Municipal Building. At Present, a standard Type "B" Municipal Police Police Station funded by the PNP itself is situated at the left wing of the Municipal Building in Brgy. San Jose, Bulakan, Bulacan.